Maharishi Vedic University was founded by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi to make education complete, so that every student enjoys great success and fulfillment 1 in life. The University's programs and activities are designed to:
1. achieve educational excellence;
2. conduct original research and extend the frontiers of knowledge
3. improve the quality of life for the individual, the nation and the world.
Maharishi Vedic University is accredited at the Bachelor level by the Ministry ofEducation, Youth and Sport.Academic Programs include bachelor's programs in Management, specializing in Marketing, Accounting and Human Resource Management and in Agriculture, specializing in Agronomy, Rural Development and Natural Resource Management.
Students come from almost every province including Phnom Penh, Battambang, Kompong Chain, Pursat, Kompong Chnang, Seam Riep, Kompong Som, Takeo, Prey Veng, Svay Rieng, Kandal, Kompomg Thom and Banteay Mean Chey. The student body is a close family, living in peace and harmony, excited about knowledge, open hearted and friendly, and dedicated to making Cambodia and the world a better place.
Faculty includes qualified Cambodian professors as well as international professors with degrees from universities in Australia, New Zealand, India and other countries. Graduates are successful in careers in business, agriculture and education. Many have been employed by government, private companies, corporations and non-government organizations.
The Maharishi Vedic University campus is located in Kamchai Mear district, Prey Veng province, about 140 km east of the capital Phnom Penh. The 70-hectare campus comprises over 30 buildings, including lecture rooms, library, computer and agriculture laboratories, student and faculty accommodation and recreational space. The campus is located on picturesque rural land and is landscaped with beautiful gardens, trees and ponds.
Maharishi Vedic University is respected for its excellence in education, its healthy and harmonious environment, and its high quality of life. It is unique in adding to traditional education systematic programs to develop the full potential of the student. Our students make rapid progress, not only in academic achievement, but also in developing their creativity, intelligence and radiant good health.
MVU’s main campus is located in Kamchai Mear District, Prey Veng Province, approximately 140km east of Phnom Penh. Two branch campuses are located in Kompong Cham Province and Prey Veng town. Over 1300 students from provinces all over Cambodia are currently enrolled across the three campuses.
MVU’s academic programs include bachelor degrees in Management, specialising in Marketing, Accounting and Human Resource Management and in Agriculture, specialising in Agronomy, Rural Development and Natural Resource Management. Both the Management and Agriculture Faculties include qualified Cambodian professors as well as international professors with degrees from universities in Australia, New Zealand, India and other countries.
• Enjoyment of a positive, nourishing and serene campus atmosphere.
• Participation in a lively academic environment in which students delight in gaining knowledge, and benefit from a structured daily routine conducive to focused learning, and growth of academic and professional excellence;
• learning systematic programs for developing the qualities necessary for success in personal and professional life, including full alertness, full creative intelligence, and full support of nature;
• Expansion of the "container" of knowledge -the mind- to increase learning capacity, broaden comprehension, unfold full creative potential, and acquire more and more knowledge.
• Enjoyment of teaching techniques that gives the wholeness of knowledge in every class, relating every part of the discipline to the whole of the discipline, and the whole to the deepest level of the student's own intelligence. This approach makes learning personally relevant - students feel at home with all knowledge.
A match Between MVU's team with NU's Team, June 2008
Thesis presentaion of 10th promotion, Management Faculty.
Date: February 14, 2008
Along the way to MVU
Along the way to MVU to Community Market
A corner of the Building
see...! they are closs friends
Sunset at MVU